What do you do as an HR & Office Assistant on a daily basis?
On a daily basis, you make sure everything runs smoothly and there are only happy faces in our HQ office near Rembrandtpark. Whether it is a visitor entering the office for a meeting, a prospect calling, or a colleague asking for something, you know how to help and solve the issue. There is nothing you can’t arrange, in your mind, there is a solution for everything.
Making sure the 2theloo office runs successfully and all 2theloo colleagues are happy, is all that counts for you. This feeling will make you go home satisfied at the end of the day.
If you manage to be efficient in your role, there will be enough time to work on projects to improve the efficiency of the company, together with the HR Manager. In short a few focus areas:
- Recruiting and selecting staff for 2theloo own shops in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the UK
- Preparing employment contracts for employees in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the UK
- Processing the payroll administration for employees in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and UK
- Managing and maintaining accurate personnel files
- Being the HR contact person for 2theloo shops in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the UK
- Managing the vehicle fleet for the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany
- Performing office management related tasks for 2theloo Holding
- Managing IT equipment & process for employees in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the UK
- Managing the awareness for information security objectives within the 2theloo organization
What would we like to see in your DNA?
- Somewhere in your closet, you own a paper saying: Bachelor degree
- You have gained experience in a similar position in the past 2 years
- You have an affinity with Human Resources
- A service-oriented attitude towards everyone you bump into and speak to on the phone
- You are a true office mastermind and missions impossible are unknown to you
- You adapt swiftly and know how to organize and prioritize
- You identify problems and come up with solutions yourself
- Hands-on, flexible, and stress-resistant are your middle names
- Face-to-face, phone, mail, whats app – you know how to communicate
- When you open your mouth Dutch and English comes out fluently – French is a plus
What do we have to offer you?
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great proven concept worldwide
- An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in
- A beautiful office located in Amsterdam
- An organization with a flexible mindset
- And obviously… Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues