What do you do as Junior Financial Controller on a daily basis?
The perfect candidate is a person who started working as a general ledger account and who wants to further grow in financial accounting.
2theloo offers you a sound career path with lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The position comes with the following activities:
- Checking and analysing financial balances per entity;
- Processing invoices and bank payments for our entities within Europe ;
- Tracing deviations within the financial administration and correct where necessary;
- Preparation of the audit files for the auditor for financial statements;
- Upload of data in monthly reporting template and perform financial analysis;
- Review of general ledger (balance sheet and P/L) of group companies and liaise with accountants in the countries to check if all recordings are accurate and complete;
- Document all reconciliation work in the standard checklist;
- Review tax returns and prepare the necessary reconciliations;
- Further develop (standard) financial reports and reporting dashboards;
- Participate in improvement projects and engage in information requests and analysis work;
- Support the Finance Director in business analysis;
What would we like to see in your DNA?
- Relevant education in Business Administration
- You have gained experience in a similar position
- You have your stuff organised and can adjust easily when necessary
- Accurate, analytical, and stress-resistant are your middle names
- You have a hands-on mentality
- Face-to-face, phone, mail, what’s app – you know how to communicate
- You and your computer are BFF’s: knowledge of MS Office and accounting systems (preferably Twinfield) is a must
- You are available 5 days per week
- When you open your mouth Dutch and English comes out fluently
What do we have to offer you?
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great proven concept worldwide
- An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in
- A beautiful office located in Amsterdam
- An organization with a flexible mindset
- And obviously… Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues