Would you like to join an expanding and fun company? Our anticipated growth has created an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager who will manage and grow existing and new key client relationships through subscription renewals and expansion.
Your role is responsible for strategic planning and managing your accounts in order to successfully retain and grow the business, driving sales agenda’s and establishing business relationships.
So… do you like to manage a portfolio of accounts and cultivate consistent growth? Would you like to be the strategic advisor for our partners? Would you like to exceed 2theloo’s partners expectations? And do you love to work in a working environment of fun, inclusiveness and growth? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
2theloo provides the most pristine potty experience that customers will have ditching their daily coffee just for an excuse to visit us again and again. So enjoyable that customers might forget why they even came in the first place! We operate over 175 sites in 10 countries throughout Europe and offer a leading toilet concept so it’s safe to say we are kind of a big deal. Over the years 2theloo has developed strong partnerships with operators of highway locations, railway companies and urban hotspots in Paris, London and Barcelona. And driving it all, behind the scenes, are our service teams!
We are looking for a an Account Manager who will join the team in Amsterdam and who will take pride to ensure high targets are met and loves to build business relationships!
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Provides proactive and consultative partner support, ensuring high retention and revenue growth within existing client base; executed by having a deep understanding of the client’s needs while providing consultative solutions that will add value to their business objectives
- Manage key client interactions with a focus on expansion opportunities
- Build and maintain (new) relationships with existing and new clients by leveraging resources, resulting in trusted advisor ship
- Provide clients and prospects with detailed proposals and consultations
- Present 2theloo product & services to clients, peers, and management as its relates to performance and planning
- Manage day-to-day client communication and ongoing relationships as it relates to current, new and upcoming projects
- Pro-actively remain connected to all clients to access new search opportunities and ensure all clients are engaged on a regular and effective basis
- Pro-actively search new business to ensure growth targets are met
- Provide actionable client feedback to key stakeholders including, but not limited to, operations and marketing
What we are looking for:
- Working experience in B2B, retail and/or hospitality
- Experience with project and/or account management
- Proven ability to consistenly and positively contribute in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (French is a pre)
- Energetic, ambitious and always looking for opportunities for improvement
- Team player
- Accuracy and being organized and structure
- Excellent leadership skills: leads by example; builds collaborative relationships; entrepreneurial; ability to motivate and develop employees; being pro-active and taking initiative; self-organising
Interested in learning more about this exciting role?
We offer you to work in an international work environment with colleagues who are really committed in everything they do and like to have fun while doing it (at work!), opportunity to work remotely, great team events, drinks on the Friday and a creative office space! Furthermore, it is a great opportunity to support the growth of 2theloo.
Of course, we’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits…. that goes without saying.
If you are curious and want to learn more about us, please visit www.2theloo.com/careers. To apply, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t see a fit yet? Feel free to submit a spontaneous application.
2theloo is always searching for talented people that can help us reach our goals. If you think that 2theloo could be your next destination, contact us and let’s see where your talent will bring us. Don’t hesitate, send us an email with your motivation and CV to email@example.com and we will reach out to you asap! If you have questions feel free to call +31 85 01 61 222 (option #4).