Are you our newest S.H.I.T. for the position of Concept Manager?
A Social, Hands-on, Innovative, Team leader?
You are Mr./Ms. 2theloo for a country or area! Your daily focus is building on and monitoring the 2theloo brand for all our locations in your area. You will do this together with your team of shop managers and service employees. You choose (recruit), guide (train) and appreciate (take care of) them. If you do this right, they will take care of the daily operation, ordering and cash process for you. While the team focusses on the store for you, you have time to work on projects related to customer service, process efficiency and commercial results. Besides our own stores, you will be the primary contact for our partner sites. They can call you anytime with a request, which you will take as a personal challenge to fix. Making sure the 2theloo formula is executed successfully and our customers and colleagues are happy, is all that counts for you.
This role includes the following key points / responsibilities:
- Developing, implementing and monitoring the complete 2theloo concept and operation within the responsible region.
- Coaching, managing and motivating the direct reporting lines
- Visiting the sites to monitor the concept and proper operational functioning of the locations
- Being the first point of contact for partners, retailers, customers and employees
- Building good relationships with our partners
- Continuously optimizing the customer experience and sharing best practices with the team
- Stimulating retail within the 2theloo own shops
- Trying to close new voucher deals or improving existing vouchers deals
- Solving small maintenance issues and look & feel damages such as missing signage or inactive turnstiles
- Taking care of cash management in the 2theloo own shops
- Being responsible for the P&L of the own shops in close cooperation with the Business Development
You are someone with/ who is:
- Somewhere in your closet you own a paper saying: MBO/HBO diploma
- You have managed a team before
- Your eyes are made for detail
- You were born as a real team player
- Hands-on, flexible and empathic are your middle names
- You get excited when you can combine your operational and administrative tasks
- Face-to-face, phone, mail, WhatsApp – you know how to communicate
- You don’t wear a watch – no 9 to 5 mentality
- You are a real road devil, but drive safely at all times – Divers license B
- When you open your mouth Dutch and English comes out fluently – other European languages are a plus (i.e. German or French)
What do we have to offer you?
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great proven concept worldwide
- An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in
- A beautiful office located in Amsterdam
- An organization with a flexible mindset
- And obviously… Thursday/Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues
Does this sound like you?
The recruitment and selection procedure is exclusively via 2theloo Holding B.V. Don’t hesitate to send us an email, attn Ruud van den Heuvel, with your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you asap. For more information call 085-0161222
Don’t see a fit yet? Feel free to submit a spontaneous application.
2theloo is always searching for talented people that can help us reach our goals. If you think that 2theloo could be your next destination, contact us and let’s see where your talent will bring us. Don’t hesitate, send us an email with your motivation and CV to email@example.com and we will reach out to you asap! If you have questions feel free to call +31 85 01 61 222 (option #4).