Would you like to join an expanding and fun company? Our anticipated growth has created an exciting opportunity for a Field Coach who is providing a full service of operational training to the business of 2theloo. You will be working from our office in Amsterdam whilst you have the opportunity to travel to 2theloo locations on a frequent level!
Your role is responsible for developing and delivering training interventions that help operational employees of 2theloo to become effective at their jobs.
So… do you like to work together with your colleagues to ensure high standards are met? Would you like to demonstrate your skills to train and develop people? Would you like to exceed customers expectations? And do you love to work in a working environment of fun, inclusiveness and growth? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
2theloo provides the most pristine potty experience that customers will have ditching their daily coffee just for an excuse to visit us again and again. So enjoyable that customers might forget why they even came in the first place! We operate over 175 sites in 10 countries throughout Europe and offer a leading toilet concept so it’s safe to say we are kind of a big deal. Over the years 2theloo has developed strong partnerships with operators of highway locations, railway companies and urban hotspots in Paris, London and Barcelona. And driving it all, behind the scenes, are our service teams!
We are looking for a Field Coach who will join the team in Amsterdam, who will travel the 2theloo locations frequently and who will take pride to ensure high operational standards are met and support the training and development of people to exceed customers’ expectations.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Train new operational employees about company policies, procedures and practices; ensure a smooth onboarding for new employees in which all relevant (compliance) areas are covered
- Design and develop training programs/materials for new and existing employees in the operations department, which include amongst others training materials for new processes or procedures and training materials on how to perform their jobs safely and efficiently
- Deliver engaging and interactive training sessions on a variety of topics, including but not limited to hospitality, quality control, service delivery, safety procedures, health & safety, security, standard procedures
- Assist the Head of Operations with enhancing operational policies & procedures and quality control; using training techniques and audit processes
- Assist in developing policies & procedures for training and development programs in operations; leveraging different media, technology and innovation to cater training towards skills and capabilities of employees while increasing training effectiveness
- Assessing employees’ knowledge of safety regulations and procedures, in order to identify any safety concerns and to take appropriate action where needed
- Preparing and administering tests to measure the knowledge gained from training on the job
- Providing feedback to Shop Managers and Head of Operations about the performance of operational team members
- Develop training materials, conduct and oversee training sessions to ensure all compliance standards are met
- Identify and develop service – and technical skills trainings, aligned to the respective company standards of 2theloo
What we are looking for:
- Working experience in hospitality and/or retail
- Background in training, coaching and/or mentoring teams
- Ability to design training programs, developing technical skills and to measure outcomes
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (French is a pre)
- Energetic, ambitious and always looking for opportunities for improvement
- Team player
- Accuracy and being organized and structure
- Excellent leadership skills: leads by example; builds collaborative relationships; entrepreneurial; ability to motivate and develop employees; being pro-active and taking initiative; self-organising
Interested in learning more about this exciting role?
We offer you to work in an international work environment with colleagues who are really committed in everything they do and like to have fun while doing it (at work!), opportunity to work remotely, great team events, drinks on the Friday and a creative office space! Furthermore, it is a great opportunity to support the growth of 2theloo.
Of course, we’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits…. that goes without saying.
If you are curious and want to learn more about us, please visit www.2theloo.com/careers. To apply, send your application to email@example.com
Don’t see a fit yet? Feel free to submit a spontaneous application.
2theloo is always searching for talented people that can help us reach our goals. If you think that 2theloo could be your next destination, contact us and let’s see where your talent will bring us. Don’t hesitate, send us an email with your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you asap! If you have questions feel free to call +31 85 01 61 222 (option #4).