(Fulltime | Hybrid | Amsterdam | International)
We are looking for an experienced, inspiring Finance Manager who can balance working in the day to day operations with leadership of a team.
The Finance Manager, along with 3 colleagues, is responsible for the financial administration of 2theloo Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and England. In addition, you will take the lead in the coordination of financial processes with your fellow Finance Managers in France and Spain and the Controller of the holding company. In this role you bring stability and peace on the one hand and energy and initiative on the other. You are a colleague that can be relied on and will help your team to grow and set priorities. You will work closely with and report to the Finance Director. 2theloo has grown rapidly in recent years with the ambition is further expand, which also applies to the financial function.
This role includes the following key points / responsibilities:
- The entire financial administration, balance sheet, P&L and coordination with your foreign colleagues
- Timely and smooth monthly and annual closing, including reports
- Financial statements of the holding company and coordination with the external auditor (including supervision of the audits of the foreign entities)
- Cooperation with the Controller of the holding company and coaching of the international Finance team.
- Taxation and fiscal matters
- Compliance and internal control
- Further development and harmonization of processes and procedures together with the foreign Finance Managers and Controller of the holding.
- Further development of Business Intelligence (data warehouse and reports)
- Providing input on business cases and investment decisions
- Support of the Financial Director in various projects
You are someone with/ who is:
- Education at HBO level or higher
- Several years of experience with all aspects of financial administration
- Several years of experience as a manager of a team
- You can take a helicopter view and at the same time have an eye for detail
- Good IT skills, especially with Excel and automating processes
- Energetic, ambitious and always looking for opportunities for improvement
- Hands on, you like to work with(in) a team
- Analytical, accurate, organized and structured
- Flexible in working with different European cultures and stakeholders
- Fluent in both Dutch and English and possibly another European language (French, Spanish, German)
What do we have to offer you?
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great proven concept worldwide
- An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in
- A beautiful office located in Amsterdam
- An organization with a flexible mindset
- And obviously… Thursday/Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues
Does this sound like you?
Don’t hesitate to send us an email with your CV and motivation to Folmer Dinkla firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you asap.
Don’t see a fit yet? Feel free to submit a spontaneous application.
2theloo is always searching for talented people that can help us reach our goals. If you think that 2theloo could be your next destination, contact us and let’s see where your talent will bring us.