Head of People & Culture
Would you like to join an expanding and fun company? Our anticipated growth has created an exciting opportunity for a Head of People & Culture, who oversees and manages the People & Culture function of 2theloo in Europe.
Do you have what it takes to successfully develop and execute People & Culture strategies and initiatives? Do you love to create a working environment of fun, inclusiveness and growth? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
We are looking for a talented senior People & Culture professional who will join the team in Amsterdam and who will ensure that 2theloo has the structure, culture and talent needed to deliver the customer experience; and you love to connect with people and truly understand how you can take People & Culture to the next level.
2theloo provides the most pristine potty experience that customers will have ditching their daily coffee just for an excuse to visit us again and again. So enjoyable that customers might forget why they even came in the first place! We operate over 175 sites in 10 countries throughout Europe and offer a leading toilet concept so it’s safe to say we are kind of a big deal. Over the years 2theloo has developed strong partnerships with operators of highway locations, railway companies and urban hotspots in Paris, London and Barcelona. And driving it all, behind the scenes, are our service teams!
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Development and execution of the annual People & Culture Strategic Business Plan with strategies, programs and initiatives to support bottom line performance in 2theloo,
- Leading the People & Culture function and playing a key role in the development and implementation of the people strategy; develop and implement strategies to drive engagement and retention,
- Oversees global delivery, implementation and monitoring of 2theloo’s global systems, policies & procedures, standards and initiatives. Ensure effective adaption at all levels and compliance with the labor regulations in the different countries,
- Oversees the full employee life cycle and ensure the delivery of an exceptional employee experience at all times,
- Proactively identifies and facilitates development of standards, tools and resources for People & Culture improvement,
- Direct and oversee the collaborative identification and development of strategies such as workforce planning, job performance, HR capacity development to ensure 2the loo has the right talent at the right time in the right place.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced People & Culture | HR Generalist with a good understanding of the many different responsibilities of the HR function,
- Affinity with B2B services, retail and/or hospitality,
- Experience in leading an HR function and relevant professional qualifications,
- A strategic thinker with a hands-on approach,
- Excellent leadership skills: leads by example; builds collaborative relationships; entrepreneurial; ability to attract, motivate and develop employees; being pro-active and taking initiative; self-organising,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English; French is an advantage,
- An ability to be flexible, to roll up the sleeves and do the work independently.
Interested in learning more about this exciting role?
We offer you to work in an international work environment with colleagues who are really committed in everything they do and like to have fun while doing it (at work!), opportunity to work remotely, great team events, drinks on the Friday and a creative office space! Furthermore, it is a great opportunity to support the growth of 2theloo.
Of course, we’ll offer you a competitive package…. that goes without saying!
If you are curious and want to learn more about us, please visit www.2theloo.com/careers. To apply, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t see a fit yet? Feel free to submit a spontaneous application.
2theloo is always searching for talented people that can help us reach our goals. If you think that 2theloo could be your next destination, contact us and let’s see where your talent will bring us. Don’t hesitate, send us an email with your motivation and CV to email@example.com and we will reach out to you asap! If you have questions feel free to call +31 85 01 61 222 (option #4).