(Fulltime | Amsterdam | International)
We are looking for the linchpin of innovation at 2theloo. In our new concept the needs and wants of almost any visitor have been taken into account. However, we believe we need to constantly innovate to stay ahead in customer experience and to create value for our partners. For example, we run three distinctive data-driven programs to make our operation truly excel in terms of cleanliness, uptime and labor costs. And we are continuously seeking opportunities to further integrate and digitalize the customer experience.
As Innovation Manager you will be responsible for initiating and taking varying projects over the finish line while at the same time ensuring the operational train keeps running. You coordinate every part of the project while moving around in a dynamic environment with all kinds of people and many different schedules. Once you handover to users, you remain in a pivotal role to coordinate our teams and partners. A lot of these projects will be data driven, so you must enjoy an analytical challenge and be able to think conceptually to structure the different data sources and systems.
Besides the running projects you will always be on the outlook for other innovations and technologies that could be of interest to our concept. You will work closely with R&D teams of our partners to create partnerships for innovative projects and pilots.
This role includes the following key points / responsibilities:
- Project management – budgets and deadlines
- Stakeholder management – partners, colleagues, investors, suppliers
- Presenting compelling ideas and project plans to executives and investors
You are someone with/ who is:
- A creative HBO/WO graduate
- You are data savvy and have the ability to think analytically and conceptually
- You have affinity with IT-related topics
- You have gained experience in project management in the past 2 years
- An international environment is what really attracts you
- You are a dynamic team player with a true problem solving mentality who likes to take initiative and is driven by quality
- Hands-on, creative, pragmatic and stress resistant are your middle names
- You adapt swiftly to new environments, clients and suppliers
- When you open your mouth Dutch and English comes out fluently – either French or German would be a plus
What do we have to offer you?
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great proven concept worldwide
- An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in
- A beautiful office located in Amsterdam
- An organization with a flexible mindset
- And obviously… Thursday/Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues
Does this sound like you?
The recruitment and selection procedure is exclusively via 2theloo Holding B.V. Don’t hesitate to send us an email, attn Wouter de Koning, with your CV and motivation to email@example.com and we will reach out to you asap. For more information call 085-0161222
Don’t see a fit yet? Feel free to submit a spontaneous application.
2theloo is always searching for talented people that can help us reach our goals. If you think that 2theloo could be your next destination, contact us and let’s see where your talent will bring us. Don’t hesitate, send us an email with your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you asap! If you have questions feel free to call +31 85 01 61 222 (option #4).