(Fulltime | Netherlands/ Belgium)
Are you our newest S.H.I.T. for the position of Junior Concept Manager?
A Social, Hands-on, Innovative, Team member?
You are Mr./Ms. 2theloo for the Netherlands and/ or Belgium! Your daily focus is on monitoring the 2theloo brand for all our locations in your area. You will do this together with your team of shop managers and service employees. While focusing on the store, you will work on projects related to customer service, process efficiency and commercial results. Besides our own stores, you will be the primary contact for our partner sites. They can call you anytime with a request, which you will take as a personal challenge to fix. Making sure the 2theloo formula is executed successfully and our customers and colleagues are happy, is all that counts for you.
This role includes the following key points / responsibilities:
- Visiting the sites to monitor the concept and proper operational functioning of the locations
- Being the first point of contact for partners, retailers, customers and employees
- Building good relationships with our partners
- Managing a small team of shop managers and service employees
- Projects around customer service, process efficiency or commercial results.
- Solving small maintenance issues and look & feel damages such as missing signage or inactive turnstiles
- Taking care of cash management in the 2theloo own shops
You are someone with/ who is:
- Somewhere in your closet you own a paper saying: MBO/HBO diploma
- Your eyes are made for detail
- You were born as a real team player
- Hands-on, flexible and empathic are your middle names
- You get excited when you can combine your operational and administrative tasks
- Face-to-face, phone, mail, WhatsApp – you know how to communicate
- You don’t wear a watch – no 9 to 5 mentality
- You are a real road devil, but drive safely at all times – Divers license B
- When you open your mouth Dutch and English comes out fluently and maybe a bit of French too
What do we have to offer you?
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great proven concept worldwide
- An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in
- A beautiful office located in Amsterdam
- An organization with a flexible mindset
- And obviously… Thursday/Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues
Does this sound like you?
The recruitment and selection procedure is exclusively via 2theloo Holding B.V. Don’t hesitate to send us an email, attn Ruud van den Heuvel, with your CV and motivation to email@example.com and we will reach out to you asap. For more information call 085-0161222
Don’t see a fit yet? Feel free to submit a spontaneous application.
2theloo is always searching for talented people that can help us reach our goals. If you think that 2theloo could be your next destination, contact us and let’s see where your talent will bring us. Don’t hesitate, send us an email with your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you asap! If you have questions feel free to call +31 85 01 61 222 (option #4).