People & Culture Coordinator
Would you like to join an expanding and fun company? Our anticipated growth has created an exciting opportunity for a People & Culture Coordinator, who oversees and manages the People & Culture function of 2theloo in Amsterdam.
The People & Culture Coordinator is supporting the Head of People & Culture France with overseeing and managing the People & Culture function and major HR activities for 2theloo. This role supports with the development of a highly effective People & Culture function and ensures that the organisation has the structure, culture and talent needed to deliver on programs and goals and supports delivery of key HR services and initiatives.
So….do you have what it takes to successfully supports People & Cultures strategies and initiatives? Do you love to build working relationships with people? Would you like to be an ambassador of a working environment of fun, inclusiveness, and growth? You might be the person we are looking for!
2theloo provides the most pristine potty experience that customers will have ditching their daily coffee just for an excuse to visit us again and again. So enjoyable that customers might forget why they even came in the first place! We operate over 175 sites in 10 countries throughout Europe and offer a leading toilet concept so it’s safe to say we are kind of a big deal. Over the years 2theloo has developed strong partnerships with operators of highway locations, railway companies and urban hotspots in Paris, London and Barcelona. And driving it all, behind the scenes, are our service teams!
We are looking for a People & Culture coordinator who will join the team in Amsterdam and who loves to connect with people and truly understand how you can take recruitment to the next level.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Supports the People & Culture function in 2theloo with the implementation and administration of the people strategy under supervision of the Head of People & Culture,
- Supports with global delivery, implementation, administration and monitoring of 2theloo’s global systems, policies & procedures, standards and initiatives including but not limited to: People & Culture related administration, on- and offboarding, engagement, employee experience, performance management, training. Supports with ensuring effective adaption at all levels and compliance with the labour regulations is in place in the different countries,
- Supports overseeing the full employee life cycle and ensure the delivery of an exceptional employee experience at all times,
- Supports identification development of standards, tools and resources for HR process improvement,
- Supports overseeing and administration of workforce planning, job performance, etc. to ensure 2theloo has the right talent at the right time in in the right place,
- Supports implementation of strategies to drive engagement and retention,
- Supports the delivery of (compliance) training and other capacity building efforts in liaison with the Head of People & Culture and Field coach in the Operations team,
- Serves as a trusted partner providing (Legal) HR advice and counselling on basic HR matters in France.
What we are looking for:
- A professional HR person with a good understanding of the Dutch labour market,
- Knowledge of People Culture | HR processes and best practices,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English,
- Ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships,
- Excellent organisational and time management skills,
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders,
- Good understanding of computer software programs (Excel etc),
- An ability to be flexible, to roll up the sleeves and do the work independently.
Interested in learning more about this exciting role?
We offer you to work in an international work environment with colleagues who are really committed in everything they do and like to have fun while doing it (at work!), opportunity to work remotely, great team events, drinks on the Friday and a creative office space! Furthermore, it is a great opportunity to support the growth of 2theloo. So, it is a unique possibility to contribute to the future business strategy and be part of an exciting ‘journey’!
Of course, we’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits…. that goes without saying.
If you are curious and want to learn more about us, please visit www.2theloo.com/careers. To apply, send your application to email@example.com
Don’t see a fit yet? Feel free to submit a spontaneous application.
2theloo is always searching for talented people that can help us reach our goals. If you think that 2theloo could be your next destination, contact us and let’s see where your talent will bring us. Don’t hesitate, send us an email with your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you asap! If you have questions feel free to call +31 85 01 61 222 (option #4).