Would you like to join an expanding and fun company? Our anticipated growth has created an exciting opportunity for a Service Technician who oversees all 2theloo locations in the west part of Belgium and southwest area of the Netherlands.
2theloo provides the most pristine potty experience that customers will have, ditching their daily coffee just for an excuse to visit us again and again. So enjoyable that customers might forget why they even came in the first place! We operate over 175 sites in 10 countries throughout Europe and offer a leading toilet concept, so it’s safe to say we are kind of a big deal. Over the years 2theloo has developed strong partnerships with operators of highway locations, railway companies and urban hotspots in Paris, London and Barcelona. And driving it all, behind the scenes, are our service teams!
The Service Technician is responsible for ongoing facility maintenance and completing repairs of equipment.
So….do you have what it takes to successfully identify and report maintenance issues and failures? Do you love to create a working environment of fun, inclusiveness, and growth? Do you take pride to solve technical issues? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
We are looking for an experienced service technician who will join the Repair & Maintenance of 2theloo and who loves to solve technical issues and truly understand how to perform preventive maintenance tasks!
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Inspecting 2theloo locations and identifying and reporting the maintenance issues and failures to the Head of Repair & Maintenance,
- Performing routine maintenance at 2theloo locations,
- Solving technical issues (plumbing, electrical work, painting, IT etc) according to the planning within the 2theloo locations in the various countries,
- Completing maintenance tasks within the Service Level Agreement for the 2theloo locations with third parties,
- Performing various preventive and corrective maintenance activities (refresh properties) to reduce the risk of future maintenance problems,
- Maintaining a sufficient work stock and reporting any shortage and defects to the Repair & Maintenance Coordinator,
- Ensuring an orderly, neat, healthy and safe working environment,
- Preventing 2theloo customers from entering risky situations during maintenance work on site.
What we are looking for:
- Technical basic knowledge on plumbing, electrical working, painting and IT,
- Good communication skills (Dutch and French),
- A pro-active approach,
- Ability to work quickly under pressure,
- Attention for detail and quality focussed,
- A team player,
- Driving license.
Interested in learning more about this exciting role?
We offer you to work in an international work environment, with colleagues who are really committed in everything they do and like to have fun at work! It is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic company in a very positive and growth-driven environment. So, it is a unique possibility to contribute to be part of an exciting ‘journey’!
Of course, we’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits…. that goes without saying.
If you are curious and want to learn more about us, please visit www.2theloo.com/careers. To apply, send your application to email@example.com
Don’t see a fit yet? Feel free to submit a spontaneous application.
2theloo is always searching for talented people that can help us reach our goals. If you think that 2theloo could be your next destination, contact us and let’s see where your talent will bring us. Don’t hesitate, send us an email with your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you asap! If you have questions feel free to call +31 85 01 61 222 (option #4).