Service Desk Operator
Are you a service-oriented problem solver with a passion for organization and efficiency? Look no further! Our Repair & Maintenance team at 2theloo is seeking a dynamic Service Desk Operator to join our team.
Ready to be a part of something truly extraordinary? At 2theloo, we’re revolutionizing the public toilet experience, one toilet break at a time. Since 2011, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of what a public toilet can be, and we’re not slowing down anytime soon. With our unique and ambitious team, playful entrepreneurial mindset, and a commitment to excellence, we’ve grown to 220 locations in 12 countries, situated at petrol stations, railway stations and tourist locations.
But here’s the thing: we’re just getting started. We’re on a mission to become a global brand, and we need passionate, driven individuals like you to help us get there. As part of the 2theloo team, you’ll be at the forefront of creating extraordinary public toilet experiences that keep people coming back for more.
Think you have what it takes? Great, because we’re looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves, think outside the box, and make a real impact. If you’re excited about being part of a team that’s changing the game, and you’re ready to work hard and have fun doing it, then 2theloo is the place for you. Apply today and let’s make public toilet history together!
What you’ll do as a Service Desk Operator?
As a Service Desk Operator, you’ll play a crucial role in ensuring smooth and efficient maintenance and repairs at our 2theloo locations. You’ll work closely with your colleagues to plan and schedule daily tasks and use your attention to detail to identify opportunities for improvement. You’ll also use our digital R&M system to effortlessly prepare reports for internal and external use.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Registering and monitoring repair and maintenance requests, planning repair work and (preventive) maintenance of location-bound items;
- Monitoring compliance with Service Level Agreements for the 2theloo locations;
- Being the first point of contact for the service desk;
- Stock management (digital and physical) of spare parts for repair and maintenance;
- Providing monthly reports regarding maintenance activities;
- Administrative responsibility for the ups and downs of the service engineers;
- Contributing ideas to improve processes;
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports using our automated R&M system.
To excel in this role, you’ll need to possess:
- Organisational talent;
- Strong technical skills and willingness to learn our product from A to Z;
- Strong social skills and service-oriented;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (especially Excel) and affinity with digital systems.
- Experience with Salesforce is an advantage;
- Ability to work independently and in a structured manner;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing. French language is an advantage;
- Minimum MBO working and thinking level;
- Willingness to work occasional weekends/evenings in addition to day shifts (this can be done from home, in return for hourly compensation and/or remuneration);
- Availability to work full-time;
- Innovation mindset and love for a challenge.
What we offer?
- a competitive salary with good pension provision;
- a flexible work environment with the possibility to work partly from home;
- a fun and dynamic team culture;
- friday afternoon drinks with the 2theloo team;
- a vibrant office in Amsterdam.
If this opportunity excites you, don’t hesitate to apply by sending your CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please call Sander van Scherpenseel, +31(0)6-45 65 65 32. Join us and take on this exciting challenge today!
Don’t see a fit yet? Feel free to submit a spontaneous application.
2theloo is always searching for talented people that can help us reach our goals. If you think that 2theloo could be your next destination, contact us and let’s see where your talent will bring us. Don’t hesitate, send us an email with your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you asap! If you have questions feel free to call +31 85 01 61 222 (option #4).